Question
Posted by: simon | 2010/09/08

do i have tinnitus

From time to time, especially when i am in a quiet environment, i an aware of a buzzing sound in my ears. sometimes it appears to grow louder and when i move to a space where there are ambient sounds, the buzzing diminshes. This is a pattern. my hearing is generally good, though i suspect i may not have all my hearing as it was when i was younger. i am now 49. do i have reason to feel concerned, i am not put out by the buzzing, but i certainly dont like it and i aware of having to get beyond it. thank you

Expert ImageArchive

Tinnitus (buzzing in the ears) is an extremely common, and usually benign condition that is often naturally ignored by the brain. It is experienced by millions of people. Because it can, though rarely is, symptomatic of a medical condition, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician.

1
Posted by: Tinnitus Expert | 2010/09/24

Reply to Tinnitus Expert