Question
Posted by: Jan-L | 2010/03/14

Do I have diabetes

I scared. I have been having strange symtoms lately. I wake up in the mdidel of the night and the sheets are wet from sweating, cant go back to sleep after that, I shake alot sometimes and feel very dizzy. Have headackes and when I wake up I''m normally confused, my breath and urine smells a bit funny when I wake up. Difficulty speaking and unable to concentrate.

Both my parents have type 2 diabetes. Do I also have diabetes. After eating most of the symtoms go away 2 to 4 hours later.

Please advise.

Jan- L

I suggest that you consult a doctor for a full examination, as there are many causes for your symptoms.