Question
Posted by: Girly! | 2008/05/31

Do i have?

Hi there! Im 17 this year! I have a problem! I think i have yeast infection! Im sexualy active and i know that infection is common in girls 10, 11, 16 - 40 years! I have a kinda bad immunesystem and a unbalanced diet..they say it could be ur diet? Immune? Sex? And even just a girls cicle right!? I cant tel my mum about it so i cant go to the doctor! Should i go to a clinic or just to a pharmacy? Im scared? Please reply on this i want to be healty again! ?!

Expert ImageTeen expert

If you are worried about telling your mom then you can try and get guidance from a pharmacy, but the treatment they suggest may cost you money. It would be advisable to see a doctor, but in the mean time post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24 who may be able to make suggestions for you.
best wishes

6
Posted by: Stacy | 2008/06/11

Watch the attitude...
If it comes and go; it also could be thrush. Believe you me, you want to get rid of that ASAP, for it can come and go for years!
So, I’d still say, get yourself to the dr. By your age I already went to the gynea. Just tell your mom you are a young woman and want to make sure your physical development is all normal...

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: Girly | 2008/06/11

To Fuk u!!
First of all u need to check ur spelling its worst than a grade 5! The reason u said that stuff is because maybe you cant get a -|- u r like they say in afrikaans a "klooster koek" so dnt tell me what to do!!!

Reply to Girly
Posted by: Girly | 2008/06/11

To Fuk u!!

Reply to Girly
Posted by: Girly | 2008/06/11

Thx 4 the replys ppl! I did went to the parmachy they said its quite normal but if it comes back i should go see a doc but it gone! Ill rember that tought bout not having sex now! Thx! Cya

Reply to Girly
Posted by: Stacy | 2008/06/02

Look at you all pointing fingers... Do you want to tell me, none of you were "fooling around" at 17?
Well, I tell you the truth, by 17 I have done some SCARY things allready, and i'm still quite ok today...
What a about all the people from the 60's... most probable Girly!'s folks were teenagers in the 60's... Want to tell me they were perfect angels... I beg to differ!!
Girly - be responsable, don't give your body to just any boy, and always have condoms handy!

Oh, tell you mom you want to go to the dr to get something for your skin. Then tell the dr to give you The Pill, and ask him about the infection. he won't be old fashioned!!
Any thing else?

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: sadi | 2008/06/01

Hi Girly
Please dont take any notice of the poor sick soul that wrote the above reply. He/she/IT is so obsessed with it self that it cant even help it self!!, has got no life, and should be put away for life.

I really think you should think twice about having sex so young.
You really have your life ahead of you and adulthood. Go to a clinic or doctor so you can get sorted out. Hopefully it is not someting worse. Do you really want to be a parent at your age. Think it cant or wont happen, dont bet on it, its not worth it!! Think again!!

Reply to sadi