Question
Posted by: Bea | 2010/09/06

Do I confront him or not

My husband and I am married for 15 years now. According to me we are a great couple, not without our mistakes but we try our best. He''s works a lot but the last few weeks he started to hang out with the gang at work even after all those hours at work. I feel so bad when I hear my kids making excuses for him for never being around. He gets in late and will tell me that he''s been to this or that cafe but I know that they don''t operate those hours. I''m starting to wonder how much of his " work"  is done after hours. I''m terrified or am I just over reacting?

You're not over-reacting by being concerned - maybe "terrified" is a bit Over the TOp ? But you need to sit hom down calmly and TALK about this - he must surely see why this is worrying for you, and you can explain that, loving him as you do, you understand his hard work, but would like to see more of him in the little spare time he has.

1