Question
Posted by: Fiance | 2008/10/31

Do I bust him

Fiance is begging me not to come to his house over the weekend because he says he is writing exams on Monday and needs to study. The next set of exams is on 11/11. He insists that for the next 2 weekends I shouldnt visit him at all because I distract him. This coming sunday is my birthday and I told him that I just wanted to come through just for breakfast (bill on me) because i know that being so hectic with his studies, he wouldnt even have time to do that. He insists that i shouldnt come at all. Last week saturday, i overheard him making arrangements to meet with some lady at his house and when i pitched up unexpectedly, he was upset and told this " lady"  to cancel and I think it led to a fight between them because he kept on putting the phone down each time it rang. Do you think I need to just walk in announced and end the r/ship there and there or do I just turn a blind eye on everything? I suspect the lady will be accomodated in the next 2 weekends hence the request for me to be distant. We have a child on the way.

Why on earth would you allow a guy who treats you like this to impregnate you ?

14
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/31

Like Me said...what if he' s planning a bday surprise for you? What if the lady on the phone was someone helping him to plan it, a friend maybe, and he was cutting her calls so that you didn' t have to hear the plans.

Men can be bastards, but you should still sometimes give them the benefit of the doubt. Us women are known for jumping to conclusions and instantly accusing them of cheating, and letting our emotions get the worst of us.

Calm down. Then on Sunday, calmly go to his house. If there' s no woman there, then you can pretend you came to surprise him and wanted to spend an hr with him on your bday, and if there is a woman there...well, you do what you gotta do!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Shame | 2008/10/31

BUST HIM BUST HIM BUST HIM!!!!!!

Reply to Shame
Posted by: Fiance | 2008/10/31

Thanks guys,
I' m so disgusted right now and cannot even control my tears. CS, the baby was planned and the engagement was part and parcel of our other plans.

Reply to Fiance
Posted by: moira | 2008/10/31

Rock up! give them both a piece of your mind then leave, start a new life without this scumbag. you dont have to married to have a baby. if he can do this once he will do it again and obviously has no respect for you.

Reply to moira
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/10/31

Bust him, pitch up earlier at the house watch and check it out, confront them and let him have it.don' t take it lying down, I know that switching off of the phone story been there and it was an affair.Do this for your child gal, surely you don' t want to go into marriage with a man like this, poor child will have a traumatic life, dad out jowling and fighting in the home, BUST HIM.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/10/31

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/10/31

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/10/31

Bust him, pitch up earlier if it' s a house watch and check it out, confront them and let him have it.don' t take it lying down, I know that switching off of the phone story been there and it was an affair.Do this for your child gal, surely you don' t want to go into marriage with a man like this, poor child will have a traumatic life, dad out jowling and fighting in the home, BUST HIM.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/10/31

Bust him, pitch up earlier if it' s a house watch and check it out, confront them and let him have it.don' t take it lying down, I know that switching off of the phone story been there and it was an affair.Do this for you child gal, surely you don' t want to go into marriage with a man like this, poor child will have a traumatic life, dad out jowling and fighting in the home, BUST HIM.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Kb | 2008/10/31

Well from what you have told us, i honestly think he is messing you around. Whats he doing meeting other women at his house anyway. Aids is so easy to get, so be careful of him, especially now that you are carrying a child. The only way you will find out is to " spy" . If you do find out he is cheating, leave the coward, AND dont forget to go to the child maintenance department and apply fo rmaintenance for when the baby is born......

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/31

Show up unannounced if you ARE ready to face the facts that he might be cheating.

Maybe, he is still planning something for you for your bday.

If he is cheating you will find out. Men are clumpsy and what they do at night always shows up during the day.

Good luck and be strong for your baby

Reply to Me
Posted by: Leez | 2008/10/31

Stuff that! Just rock up unannounced - will put your mind at ease once and for all....!

Reply to Leez
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/31

Shoooooooooo!, gal, donno what to say, just hope he' s not cheating on you. Maybe you should asked him bout these calls from this " so called"  gal

Reply to ME
Posted by: Whoa! | 2008/10/31

Ok so you' re marrying this guy? Is it because you love him or because you' re pregnant? Sorry to sound so blunt but are you sure you want to start out a marriage and a new family with someone that is ALREADY unfaithful? Haven' t you spoken to him about the fact that you " think"  you know what he' s planning on doing these next 2 weekends? I really think you should. Tell him straight and see how he reacts. It will cause a hell of a lot of tension if you just show up there unannounced - but maybe that' s what the both of you need: confirmation for you and a huge fright for him. Don' t expect it to end well though - it' ll be big.

Reply to Whoa!