Question
Posted by: Jone | 2011-07-18

Do i ask him or not?

i am 7 months preg, me and my bf separated when i was 4 months. i thought i lost him for good, but when he came back i was filled with joy, and we sorted things out.

he took me to his place last night, spend the night there, didin''t have sex. i went to the bathroon and guess what i find! hair all over the floor.
i am sure it''s woman''s hair cos the hair is long and it looks like fake hair. I wanted to ask him but i coudn''t and i kept on thinking about it. i

If he was enough of a rat to walk out on a woman 4 months pregnant with his child, is he really someone you should trust or believe in ? Surely the hair you found wasn't his ? Are you scared to discuss these doubts with him for fear of losing him again ? Maybe it would be best to lose him ; and if he would get into a storm about such simple quesions, maybe he's looking for excuses to get lost

6
Posted by: Sensible | 2011-07-18

Hi Jone, you did not state reasons for your earlier separation. Was it anything to do with girls? Sounds like it. Don''t be scared to raise a child on your own. It''s actually better than being with someone who upsets you all the time. At this time of your pregnancy you don''t need stress like that. On the other hand, I also have " fake"  hair and I know it " flies"  all over the place. Last weekend a group of us visited a male colleague and I think some of my " hair"  is still there cos sometimes you don''t notice it on the floor. In other words, there are many reasons for the hair to be in the bathroom. Don''t just assume. But otherwise I think you just don''t trust him. Better off on your own. Good luck!

Reply to Sensible
Posted by: Queen | 2011-07-18

Ask him. But the problem is you already have/know the answer to your question. So whatever his answer might be, you won''t believe a word of it.

Reply to Queen
Posted by: Truth | 2011-07-18

The only thing you have 2 ask him about is child support!

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Romany | 2011-07-18

Obviously you are one of many to visit his place.
Now ask yourself, do you want to go through the drama to break up with him again ?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: ... | 2011-07-18

No, its none of your busness.

Reply to ...