Question
Posted by: Quest | 2012/08/24

Do guys...

use condoms when masturbating?

I have to admit, I don't know the stats on this. I think that most don't but have to imagine that some do.

6
Posted by: Charles | 2012/08/27

I shoot into a bottlke and at the year of the year I check how much cum I have collected.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Quest | 2012/08/27

I know, it''s just that I needed to know if there''s any shred of truth in this. A condom dropped out of hubby''s coat pocket one day, so when confronted about it he obviously denied having an affair. He''s cheated before and a number of times I found condoms in his car and luggage, which he always denied and coming up with stupid stories.

This last time he told me he uses it when masturbating so that he doesn''t cum on his hand. Off course I don''t believe him, but he''d rather die than admit to cheating.

Reply to Quest
Posted by: Joe | 2012/08/27

No, we try and see how far we can shot out cum.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: nick | 2012/08/25

No

Reply to nick
Posted by: ken | 2012/08/25

what Silly question, why on earth would a guy use a condom when masturbating?

Reply to ken
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/25

Reply to Sexologist