Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/04

do any women love sex?

wen im in the mood....but thats like once a month....mmm...is there something wrong with me...or am i normal? Im 24 and in a loving relationship for a year. Okay...maybe the antidepressants effect my libido. but am i normal?

"Normal" has rather wide boundaries, and, comfortingly, most of us fit within them ! I don't see any reason to doubt how normal you are. The better question is : are you satisfied with the status quo ? And is your partner satisfied with the status quo ? If not, relationship counselling might help, to explore ways of re-calibrating to as to best suit the pair of you

12
Posted by: T | 2008/06/06

my sex drive is higher than my husbands. im the freak here

Reply to T
Posted by: ceeeperson | 2008/06/05

thanks for a reply to my post, heres one to urs:) i was in a relationship for 4 years, and as you, i felt like it maybe once a month, if that.. And the thing is, i loved him so much, with all of my heart.. i realise now it was more like a brother or really good friend. The relationship im in now, we have sex almost every day.. if not a few times a day. And i love it. I think it all depends on the power of the attraction to be honest. Love and attraction are very different and its an awesome feeling if you have both! :)

Reply to ceeeperson
Posted by: slr | 2008/06/05

me, female, 44, 5 yr relationship, will do it everyday (but only with him).

other guys....never.

Reply to slr
Posted by: TP | 2008/06/05

I love sex with all my heart and soul,fourtunately feels the same.I wont cope with someone who doesnt,it will be pure torture for me.I love exploring new things with him and it made our relationship even stronger!!!

Relationship without sex leads to serial cheating!!

Reply to TP
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/05

mmm...interesting, i never considered counceling for this type of proplem, but its a pretty good idea doc. My boyfriend is understanding, but i feel guilty and always just give in and it feels like a chore, like "just M" said. Its causes me to b depressed and on edge that he he wants it everytime he even touches me or kisses me and i pull away from him. this is problematic because it hurts his feelings because he thinks i dont like him to touch him. his big sexual appetite has made me paranoid that he is gona jump me everytime he comes close. Maybe some counceling will help.

Reply to almost mad

I enjoy sex very much, I have a boyfriend now for 4 years and both of us are sexed the same if i can put it like that. I think it's not often that you find someone who sooooo does it for you and then its really enjoyable.

Posted by: Me too | 2008/06/05

I would have it everyday too, DH says I am too much some times. Go Figure. Now I got a vibrator, so he knows I use that when he doesn't want to, most of the time that is the turn on for him and he gets in there anyway. hehehe

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Jas | 2008/06/04

I'm 30 and want more sex!
My husband is the one that is tired and can't keep up with me. I would have sex everyday if he would.....

Reply to Jas
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/04

Who's to say what's normal? What's normal to you might be abnormal to the person next to you.
It's the same as values and norms. What's good for the onw might not be good for the other.
It's how you approach the problem that'll make it ok for you. If you dont like sex, talk about it to your loved one. Compromise and find some "middle ground".

Reply to Lin
Posted by: LovetoLove | 2008/06/04

Hi Almost mad

I am also 24 years old and in a loving relationship for more than a year and i am planning on getting married next month.Well i am in the mood everyday, its actually my boyriend who can't keep up and complains he is tired.I think it just depends on a persons libido. But i think sex is important in a relationship and although you may not be in the mood , you have to cater for your partners needs as well.

Reply to LovetoLove
Posted by: dude 2 | 2008/06/04

Youre not alone lady, there are plenty girls out there who feel the same way you do. Its unfortunate, but what can you do. I dont mean this in a horrible way at all, but just be careful that you dont lose your guy cos of the lack of sex.

Reply to dude 2
Posted by: Just M | 2008/06/04

Well, if you are abnormal, then that makes two of us. It feels more like work or a chore that has to be done.

Reply to Just M