Posted by: Ineed2understand!! | 2009-08-25

Do all men

Watch porn....?

Even if you are married or in a relationship

Found some teen porn on my BF laptop - he is like 32..... I’ m so grossed out, I don'  t even want to speak to him!!!

I've checked the Constitution, and it isn't actually required of men ( or women ). But i's allowed.
I've discussed this SO often --- do check the archives of this forum, please. Some women enjoy porn, too. ut women tend to enjoy slushy romantic novels, without any faintest intention of being unfaithful and without seeing this as contradicting the love they actually have for the real man in their life. And men can't generally understand how women can read or enjoy such stuff, and can get grossed out by it. And what of people, often women, who collect cook books, with luscious pictures of fod you will never cook or eat ? So long as it's a supplement to the real-life relationship, and not a substitute for it, it needn't cause problems.

Posted by: Really | 2009-08-26

I don' t think there is anything wrong as long as they are not doing anything with those teens... I would be more worried about the teen part of it, not just the porn it' self.

As long as you two have a health sex life then there shouldn' t be a problem, right?

All the best

Reply to Really
Posted by: Red | 2009-08-26

My boyfriend doesn' t watch porn.  -)

Reply to Red
Posted by: Jp | 2009-08-26

That normal, he is not cheating if i want to watch something you cant stop. Leave him and you will go and someone who sleep with prostitute. He watch it what' s the big deal.

Reply to Jp
Posted by: Ja | 2009-08-25

Kill him in bed. The porn will go.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Zee | 2009-08-25

I' d say most of them, not all...

Reply to Zee