Question
Posted by: worried? | 2008/08/29

do all anabolic steroids affect men?

Do all anabolic steroids have an effect on mens moods, and temperment?

ALL anabolic steroids affect EVERYONE who takes them. And except in rather rare situations when they are properly prescribed by a competent physician specialist ( I'd never accept them if the sugestion was initiated by a P ) their use is mostly abuse and can cause a range of unpleasant effects, and no real benefits. Mood effects are just one of the nasty possibilities
Like Insulin, which can be life-saving IF one is diabetic, and dangerous if one is not.

2
Posted by: Ja | 2008/08/29

BTW when you reach 30 you are producing less Testosterone tahn at 17. At 40 it is almost half.
When you get older you get fat, lose muscle, bone density, get strokes, heart attacks, Parkinson' s etc. This has now been positively linked to low testosterone.
Even diabetics vary in their dependency to insulin. Some need lots some only a little but they all need a supplement.
Once again - dont take my word for it - Study it yourself.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Ja | 2008/08/29

Androgens have an effect. My ex-wife has an effect as well. I dont go killing people when i' m angry with my ex now do i? Same with AAS.
Remember Anabolic/Androgenis Steroids is the term.
Most people dont have a clue what they are about. You have to study the field yourself.
Startoff at steroid.com or bodybuilding.com to get an idea. Validate these ideas with your own reserch etc.
basically MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND as most people are biased against it.

Reply to Ja