Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/18

do all 25year old women have sex constantly and orgasm every time?

I have really mind blowing orgasms with my boyfriend.
the thing is, is it normal to not be horny as often as I was when I was 2or3 years younger (25 now)
he seems to get a little irritable when I don' t want to have sex everyday anymore.
is this normal or do I need to work on it?

Thanks!

No not all 25 year old women have sex constantly or orgasm every time. Furthermore it is quite a common experience that the frequency of sex decreases as time moves on in a relationship and often one of the reasons is that the hormone – sex hormone that is very present in the initial stages of a relationship tends to decrease as time goes on. As we get more used to one another and gets more involved in our daily lives sex becomes one of the aspects of our relationship and does not always remain the nr 1 priority. It is important to make time for intimacy without sex and then where sex and intimacy are together present. One thus needs to “work” on the relationship to ensure that there is enough time together to keep the spark alive. Many women experience that their sexual desire is not a prevalent as that of men. It is however not a case of who is right and whom wrong, but understanding one another and finding a balance.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information – especially the disparity of sexual responses between men and women and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/18

greatly appreciated doc!
thanks so much