Question
Posted by: kelly | 2012/08/28

dnt know anymore

my boyfriend moved in with me. before that i could not get enough of sex with him. now staying together for 4 months look like i ve lost intrest in having sex with him. i always feel tired and just want to sleep when in bed. do i have to worry about this. as this is not how i know myself. i normally have a very strong sex drive.i am very worried

Well, I suppose worrying about it isn't absolutely compulsory. But there's reason for concern. Is the simple fact of having moved in with him absolutely the only thing that has changed in your life in these 4 months ? Moving in, of itself, isn't likely to have made you so tired. Have you become stressed at work or elsewhere, or depressed, of physically ill in so e way ? Apart from yout loss of interest in sex, has anything else changed in the relationship between the pair of you ?

1