Question
Posted by: Curious | 2012/08/23

Dnalysis Diet

First of all, thank you for all your advise!

I would like to know what your opinion is on the Dnalysis diet, where they test your dna (can be found on the net).
Do you think it''s another one of those diets that should be avoided?

Thx.

Dear Curious
I actually wrote an article about DNAlysis, the service they offer and what types of diets they make available to patients depending on their genetic makeup. This company also offers tests and dietary advice for individuals who are not trying to lose weight, but may be suffering from diabetes or heart disease, etc.
Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then a Search for "Can gene tests pinpoint which diet works for you", to read more about this service.
It may well be worth a try

2
Posted by: Juan | 2012/09/15

A-MEN.I consider mselyf educated above-average in the politics behind health care reform. My husband has a masters in Health Administration. We both agree with most of Obama''s plan.One thing people are forgetting: We should be able to disagree without being disrespectful. There IS such thing as a healthy debate. There should be a new rule in Washington: Don''t complain without offering a solution. Oh, and it goes without saying that LIES are NOT OK.I''m not put off about people having opposing views. It''s the complete lack of respect for the President of the United States that bothers me the most. It''s sending a message to our kids that they only need to respect authority when they agree with them. Apply that to your own homes and see if that makes sense.I don''t agree with my curfew mom, so I''m not going to listen to you.

Reply to Juan

Dear Curious
It may well be worth a try