Posted by: GeForce1 | 2008-11-20

DNA Testing

I love my wife and children vey much. I have five children and one child has very different features. I had been very careful (used condoms) for seven years after the first three were born. My wife also refused to have him in hospital. He is now 12 and getting as he starts puberty the differences are even more marked. Three years later to the day we had another son. I am considering a DNA test to make sure, but do not know what I will do if he is not mine. It will raise a whole lot of questions. Why was my wife unfaithful? How long did it go on for? Who is the father? Does he know? Is it someone I know? How will I cope with the answers?

Dear Geforce 1
The questions you should also be asking is:
Will you love him less if he is not your blood child?
Will it matter/be worth it if you find out that your wife was unfaithful? What will the results be? Will you leave her?
Is this really worth it?
If you do the test and it shows that you are his father, what effect will this have on your family? Is this worth it?
Does it really matter in the end?
Things happen in life and we can't live in the past - just one day at a time.