Posted by: biological roots | 2008-11-07

DNA testing

After I found my three biological half-siblings (at age 57) (I was adopted), we all underwent DNA tests as circumstantial evidence pointed to the fact that their father could well be my father (eg, both their father and my " reputed father"  had the same first name, both were avid readers and good rugby players). The tests revealed " failing two loci, ie Penta E and D13S317" , which means we are not full siblings. To the lay person (me), these scores look remarkably similar, with mine being the one that is more in line. I have the report and could forward it to you or anyone you could recommend.
I would be most grateful for any help.

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you visit your nearest Private Hospital and speak to a pathologist, as they are experts in this area.

Kind regards