Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/01/17

DL.....

Hi there DL...
It does not have to be DIY...surely he can still please you one way or the other?? Or does DIY includes him pleasing you?
But after all, I just do not believe that you would be fully satisfied by not doing the real thing..Nothing like it. Do you guys use toys at all, sorry for asking?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

It sounds so simple: even if a person is not in the mood, just do your partner. It is not that simple. There are so many dynamics going on for this couple and each individual in the couple, that this is not a simple request. There may be embarrassment, sense of failure, avoidance and simply no desire for any sex.

Sex toys can take care of your itch right now - but they are not the long term solution to this problem. I have an excellent range on my site :www.dreve.co.za

3
Posted by: Vyolet | 2011/05/06

You ’ ve got it in one. Coduln ’ t have put it better.

Reply to Vyolet
Posted by: Lexine | 2011/05/05

That''s raelly thinking out of the box. Thanks!

Reply to Lexine
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2011/01/22

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert