Question
Posted by: Zee | 2011/02/07

Dizzyness &  nausea

hi there doc, quick question. This morning i woke up feeling dizzy &  weak my body felt like it was shaking &  feel sleepy. When i got to work this continued, and I did vomit once &  felt better and then the sleepy-ness/dizzyness came back again, i feel so weak i can''t even lift my arm. I also took some tablets from my gran last night for a headache (can''t remember what they were called) and on the outside they had that warning about causing drowziness. I took 2 of those now i think that maybe i was suppose to take just one. What could this be?

Hallo Zee
It could be side effects from the pills you took -what was the name? Avoid taking pills prescribed for someone else, as it can be dangerous.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/07

Hallo Zee