Question
Posted by: Janine Harriss | 2012/04/28

dizzyness

I went to bed last night feeling fine until I put my head down the pillow. I suddenly felt very dizzy. After tossing, going for a walk and taking a disprin, I stacked 3 pillows under my head and realized I felt less dizzy sleeping on my left side. I woke up this morning still feeling a little dizzy and off balance. I do not drink by the way.

Kind Regards
Janine

Janine

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination to exclude middle ear pathology. It is possible that you have an infection in your middle ear that will have to be treated with a course of oral antibiotics.