Question
Posted by: Lené  | 2008-12-02

Dizzy? Low blood presure &  Sugar

Hi there,

I feel extremly dizzy the whole day for the past week, i' m also a bit nauseous. I feel hungry a lot, and wanna sleep the whole time. We are trying to fall pregnant, but I had my period, for 1 day but lightly, not as usual. I do normally have low blood presure and blood sugar. Could it be my blood presure and sugar levels or could I be pregnant? What is the simptoms for pregnancy?

Kind regards
Belinda

If you had a light period, pregnancy is a possibility. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Lené  | 2008-12-05

Hi Doc,

I went to the clinic for a urine test and the sister says it' s negative, but my blood sugar was very low, she did say that I must come back next week, just to be sure. But I went to the pharmacy to buy " Mana"  Organic stuff for my blood sugar and I feel much better now, and is not nausea' s anymore. So I assume that i' m not pregnant?

I still don' t really no why I was a few days late, and had the light period.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to Len&#233 
Posted by: TNL | 2008-12-02

hey Lene
the way u r explaining u sound preggas 2 me. the best thing 2 do is go 2 d doctor or do a home preg test....it shud b able 2 pick it up since u say u were late, the light bleeding could have been implantation. it' s just my 2 cent worth, best bet will b 2 see a doctor if nothing is concluded from d hpt.

Good luck :-)

Reply to TNL
Posted by: Lené  | 2008-12-02

I also forgot to mention that I was about 2 - 3 days late before my period started and I had my period for only 1 day but the colour look a bit different than normally. Lighter and by the second day there was hardly something.

Reply to Len&#233