Question
Posted by: Niska | 2012/03/27

Dizzy, headaches, tired

for the past 2 days i have been suffering with headaches and when ever i get up my head feels " dik"  i have also been dizzy. could you let me know what it could be, not sure if my blood pressure or sugar levels is low. Im also very tired

Niska

Unfortunately, there are various possibilities, which range from sinusitis and ear infection to abnormal blood pressure, low blood sugar levels, etc. It is therefore, imperative to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, to have a proper diagnosis made.