Question
Posted by: Megan | 2010/03/25

Dizzy and wobbley

Hi, I posted a question to the diet doc a week or so ago regarding my need to just eat and eat sometimes at night. She thought that I may not be eating enough during the day so I''ve adding extra to my meals. It hasn''t really made a difference so today I added an extra Pro-vita to my mid morning snack and an extra half a sandwhich to my lunch. While walking home I started to feel very light-headed and my legs were all wobbley and I felt like I was going to collapse. When I got home I ate two pieces of toast and half a tin of beans and I had a cup of tea. That was about an hour ago and I still feel funny. Should I be worried?

Hallo Megan
Please ask your GP to test your fasting insulin and fasting blood sugar levels, you may have insulin resistance

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/25

Hallo Megan

Reply to cyberdoc