Posted by: Anon | 2011-10-31

Dizzy and tired-extremely tired

Starting to get abit worried, I will be sitting around the table chatting to friends or sitting at my computer working and I will all of a sudden get so tired that I physically cannot keep my eyes open , I get dizzy and honestly feel like I am going to pass out, it’ s not my sugar and not my Thyroid as that has been tested, please help me , getting very very worried

There are a multitude of causes for chronic fatigue and you will therefore, have to consult your doctor for a full examination and blood tests. Refer to the following link regarding the possible causes:

You can supplement with Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex, selenium and zinc. Also try Solal Burnout.