Question
Posted by: Zee01 | 2011-09-16

Dizzy

Hello doc!

I think I need to get to a doctor, but was just wondering if you could maybe assist in the meantime.
I have been on anitbiotics about 4 times this winter, and also discovered a month ago that I suffer from severe iron defficiency.

The thing now is, that my head is doing funny things!
I get a funny feeling on my temples (like the feeling if you eat something very sour, then I get a sort of contraction type of feeling in my jaw). Then after this sensation, my head starts spinning.
I have also noticed this happens more often after I have eaten something.

I am under a lot of pressure at the moment, not sure if this has anything to do with it....

And also have a cold at the moment, but this has started before the cold, and seems to be getting worse...

Any suggestions to what can cause this??

Thank you so much for your time!!

Zee

Unfortunately, I am unsure about the cause for your symptoms and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. The dizziness can be related to your blood pressure or blood sugar levels. It is possible that you have a viral infection.

1
Posted by: Willie | 2011-11-23

feel dizzy after I have eaten

Reply to Willie