Question
Posted by: Judy | 2011/06/20

Dizzy

HI Doc,

On Saturday in the middle of the night I got awake and had a dizzy spell. This while I was sleeping and laying down. I think this is what woke me up. This dizzy spells lasted the whole of saturday and came at different times, and also while i was laying down. Yesterday I was fine and This morning again I am getting it on and off again, but not as severe as Saturday''s one. This is the first I''ve had an episode like this. I am a healthy 32yr old female.

Judy

Judy

You will have to consult an ENT specialist, as it is possible that you have inflammation or infection of the inner ear that is causing your dizziness.