Question
Posted by: Rose | 2010/06/17

DIZZY

For the last few days I have gotten very dizzy every time I bend down. I am fine once I straighten up. I have also been feeling very tired even when I get enough sleep. What could the problem be?

Hallo Rose
Your blood pressure may be a bit low - not dangerous but can make one feel very tired and light headed, especially when getting up from sitting or when you bend down. Have it checked?

2
Posted by: ROSE | 2010/06/18

Thank you for your reply. I normally do suffer from slightly low blood pressure but when I had it checked yesterday is was on the high side for me - 84/147. Last night I had excruciating pain/pressure in my annus, so bad that I did not know what to do with myself. I landed up fainting and then it slowly went away. This has happened about four times i the last year. Do you think it could be related with the dizzyness. Do you think I should see a doctor.

Reply to ROSE
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/17

Hallo Rose