Question
Posted by: Spin | 2009/03/14

Dizzy

Hi doc,

I' m a 22 year old female. I' m not over or underweight but I get these moments when I feel very dizzy and feel as though I' m about to pass out. It doesn' t happen at specific times of the day and it will happen after I just eat sometimes. It' s not only when it' s hot or warm or any weather. What' s wrong?

Spin

I recommend that you consult your GP for a full examination, blood tests, especially looking at glucose tolerance and thyroid activity. Remember a sensible diet with three meals per day (including breakfast) and two healthy snacks between meals can make the world of difference.