Posted by: LIGHT HEAD | 2009-01-26

I an 57 and quite b/p is controlled to 140/90.Lately I have been dizzy and light headed all the time.I am a little over weight but do not seem to be able to loose weight no matter what i do. Can this be caused by blood sugar level.I have also have pain in my kidney area and getting headaches a lot lately.

Dear Light head
Dizziness can be caused by low blood pressure, anemia or vertigo due to middle ear problems. You probably need to see your doctor for a urine test, some blood tests and a ear examination

Posted by: candice | 2009-01-27

you may be lacking in iron and yes it could be your sugar levels, i had the same thing last year. get some blood tests done.
good luck

Reply to candice