Posted by: boo | 2009-01-07

Hi I have major annoying symptom that happens on and offI do suffer from anxiety and I have had panic attacks relapse in September last year but they under control I have been told to take meds for a while cipramil 20mg and 0.25 to 0.5mg at night I have taken these medications before and they produced no symptoms recently I have been feeling light headed and dizzy I train alot and upon exertion I get kind of dizzy especially when I do squats now strength training is my life and at the momment this light headedness/dizziness which is on and off is disturbing my training is it the meds ?could this be something else ?my doc assumed it was vertigo and put me on serc 24 it didnt work which means it wasnt that, then he told me it could be postural hypotension I dont feel hypglycemic also, but today it happend to me while walking in the mall please help I need some clarification!

HI Boo
Have you blood pressure taken daily for a week to see if your average is below normal. Serc will help for vertigo ( you feel as if the world is turning around you and you feel drunk) Lightheadedness usually is caused by low blood pressure.