Question
Posted by: 2nd time mom | 2008/07/22

Dizzy

Hi i would please want some advice. About two years ago i started getting dizzy. I would be dizzy the whole day especially if i would wake in a mall or for a long period of time. The dizziness is not there when i lie down or when i' m asleep. I went to my gp and did tests but nothing seemed to be wrong. My blood count was normal and no blood pressure problems. it feels like when you get up from the couch too quickly or as if you have jet lag. Please advise me because i can' t carry on as i have 2 small kids and i' m only 26 years old. I' m not a sickly person and never had any problems growing up. I hardly even get the common flu. Please help!

Dear 2nd time mom
What kind of dizziness is this - a feeling that you are going to faint/black out or a feeling of being off balance? Do you have ringing in the ears or nausea?