Question
Posted by: Christelle | 2012-11-23

DIZZINISS, FUNNY HEADACHE, SWOLEN FEET, SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND NAUSEA

Good day,
I have been experiencing the above symtoms for quite some time now but the swolen feet started about a week ago. Please could you give me a few options of what could cause the above and whether I should see my GP.
Christelle

Christelle

It is of utmost importance to consult your GP. You might be suffering from a severe aneamia, causing all your symptoms. Your doctor will have to perform tests to exclude heart and kidney failure or any heart abnormalities. Conditions like hypothyroidism and diabetes can also be responsible for your symptoms.