Question
Posted by: Liane | 2011-08-29

DIZZINESS - WHEN SHOULD I BE WORRIED

hi,

i just wanted to know when i should worry about feeling dizzy? i don''t have medical aid and i don''t want to go and spend thousands upon thousands of rands on tests.

i''ve been feeling dizzy for about 6 - 8 weeks now. (and no i''m not pregnant). i eat enough, i sleep enough.

Liane

I think that you should have the dizziness investigated. The best will be to consult an ENT specialist for an examination. Your dizziness could merely be due to low blood pressure or possibly something more sinister, like middle ear pathology. The dizziness can be treated and will improve the quality of your life.