Question
Posted by: Danel | 2011/02/02

Dizziness, Nausea, headache and stomach pains

I really need your advice. For the past month and a half I''ve been having the following symptoms, Dizziness, Nausea, headache and stomach pains. The stomach pains come and go, and is not as bad as it was in the beginning. Im also very tired, and i do get my normal 8 hours sleep every night.

Also, the last time i had my periods was middle of November.

I went to the doctor a week ago, and everybody immidiatly thinks it pregnancy, but its not. Ive done 3 home pregnancy tests that came out negative, as well as the doctor did blood tests which also came out negative. The doctor aslo did a urine test for infections, and it also came out negative for all infections.

Now im still left stranded on what the cause is for all this symptoms, and the doctor ive been to cant give me any answers.

Please can you help me.

Danel

Dear Danel
It could be symptoms of a peptic ulcer or gastritis (inflammation of stomach lining). The fact that you missed some periods could also be an indication of hormonal imbalance (thyroid hormone or female hormones or prolactin) and this needs further tests. I suggest you ask your GP to refer you to a physician.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/02

Dear Danel