Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2009-09-09

I' ve been using Triphasil since 2002 and stopped using it August 2009. I' ve been getting " hot flushes"  - my hands and feet gets very sweaty and my body heats up. Every now and then I feel a bit dizzy. Why is this? Is this because of hormonal changes since leaving the pill? Can this be early pregnancy symptoms?

It may be your body adjusting to being off the Pill. If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.

Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2009-09-11

Thank you so much for your reply. I' ve read the top 5 asked questions on the GynaeDoc' s forum. There it' s said that it may be the pill that' s working out but I should wait and see if I miss a period, then do a test to verify. My circle can be irregular because of the pill. But I can get pregnant as well. Will wait and see.