Question
Posted by: kermie | 2009-07-18

dizziness etc

hi my husband has been complaining of dizziness which is really bad if he makes sudden movements and he said he finds it hard to walk and sometimes sit - feels as though he is drunk. Feeling slightly nauseous too and has difficulty falling asleep. Also complained that his ankles are really sore esp in the morning when he gets up. What can this be? Must he see a doctor?

Kermie

It sounds like if your husband is suffering from some form of middle ear pathology and I suggest that he consults and ENT specialist as soon as possible.