Posted by: Eon | 2011-07-14

dizziness and numbness in legs

HI Cyberdoc

I have had numbness in legs that comes and goes all the time and there is no specefic time period that it lasts. I can not feel anything in my legs at all. I have been to doctor and they have had a look at my spine and there is nothing wrong there is also no pinched nerves at all.. also have constant dizzness as if I am intoxicated. an answer would be great as doctors can not seem to come to an answer. have seen an orthopedic doctor and also a nurologist and had an ECG done

Leg numbness can be caused by several conditions that needs to be investigated. It is usually caused by poor blood flow to the legs or by nerve damage caused inflammation due to trauma, infection etc. Please refer to the following link for detailed information about the causes:

Posted by: Rita | 2011-08-05

Hi Eon, I too get this and it''s very debilitating .... have you managed to find an answer yet?

Reply to Rita