Question
Posted by: Claudia | 2013-02-06

Dizziness and disorientation

I have dizziness and disorientation with a mild headache above my eyes. This has persisted for 2 weeks. Any idea of what could be causing this?

Claudia

I strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist as soon as possible. Your symptoms can however, merely be due to an infection of the upper respiratory tract. What worries me is the fact that you mentioned that you are disorientated. You provide very little medical information and therefore, a mini-stroke or temporary eschemic accident will have to be excluded.