Posted by: Me | 2011-08-15

I had a head injury 2 months ago, I had a CT scan which said all was fine - haven''t gone for the MRI yet. But, the dizziness is getting worse, and I get needles and pins on my hands during the day - almost each minute. I just had my blood pressure taken, and I''m 140/80 which is fine, but our clinic sister here at work said my heartrate is extremely fast, which would create the dizziness. Any advise, please?

If your heart rate is very fast, you will have to have an ECG done, to determine if your heart rate is abnormally high or if there is an abnormal heart rhythm. An abnormal heart beat can cause dizziness. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor as soon as possible.