Question
Posted by: Bernadine | 2011-04-12

dizziness

Hi there my son is 21 years of age and has been now for a month suffering of dizziness, sweats, pain in the left arm and palpatation, almost as if he panics when he feels like this. There is no specific time that it happens. I had blood tests done and all is well. Do you think it could be anything to do with his heart? Should I see a Specialist as we did go to our GP.

Hallo Bernadine
I think one should do an ECG to exclude any heart conditions. Your GP can do this for you. Do you think he is very stressed/anxious as it could be signs of a panic attack? If his kidney function tests, serum Calcium, thyroid hormone levels, and ECG is normal, and nothing abnormal is found with the physical examination, and you think the symptoms may be due to stress, you could try something like Aropax (prescription needed)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-12

Hallo Bernadine