Question
Posted by: naz | 2010/10/28

dizziness

Hi doc I usually suffer from vertigo I''ve been to the doc a week ago he had given me some pills and syringed my ear bt I still feel very dizzy and my ears are blocked if I yawn or sneeze I feel much better any idea y? Thank u

Hallo Naz
Sounds to me as you have some fluid in your middle ear. It may help to use a decongestant nose spray like Drixine (in your nose!) to open up the eustachian tube at the back of your nose, linked to the middle ear. If it persists let him have a look again to see if you need more medication.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/28

Hallo Naz
dr Bets