Question
Posted by: REJOICE OLDJOHN | 2010/10/13

DIZZINESS

4 years ago I started experiencing a lot of dizziness. Last year I went to see a Physician for a full blood count and the results came back that everything was fine except that my Iron was low and I was on Iron supplements for 3 months. Early this year, I started experiencing problems with my vision, whereby I would experience episodes of blur vision. Once again I went for blood tests and again nothing was found to be wrong. I now also experience slight headaches.

What could be the cause?

Hallo Rejoice
Blurred vision can be caused by increased pressure in the eyes, migraine, or a problem with the lens of the eye. I think you should go for an eye test, but specifically ask them to test the eye pressure too. The blurred vision may cause eyestrain which can give headaches.

2
Posted by: REJOICE OLDJOHN | 2010/10/14

Any suggestions of good Eye Specialists in and around Johannesburg?

Reply to REJOICE OLDJOHN
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/14

Hallo Rejoice