Question
Posted by: Chrisna | 2010/05/17

Dizziness

Ive been having attacks over the weekend off shortness of breath, heart beatings, dizziness and at one time when i lied down i felt anxious. What can this be and do i need to see the Doctor.

Hallo Chrisna
Yes, I think your doctor should examine your heart and exclude a rythm abnormality. It can also be caused by panic attacks or anxiety but physical problems should first be excluded.
dr Bets

3
Posted by: Chrisna | 2010/05/17

I hope not it''s got something to do with diabetes!

Reply to Chrisna
Posted by: Liane | 2010/05/17

Wow Chrisna, I''ve had exactly the same problem for a couple of weeks now. It comes and goes though. I haven''t been able to exercise as I used to because of the shortness of breath. I couldn''t even clean the house yesterday because I felt to so dizzy and lethargic. I''m also interested in finding out what causes this?

Reply to Liane
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/17

Hallo Chrisna
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc