Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2009/11/11

Dizziness

I have been suffering of dizziness for quite some time. It' s not frequent and it' s not linked to anything (ie nerves / stress) It happens in the weirdest places and as soon as it happens, I get anxious and sometimes get anxiety attacks. I am on Cymbalta tablets, which has helped with the anxiety attacks, but I still seem to get dizzy. What on earth can this be? I' ve had my eyes tested and it' s not that.

Hallo Wendy
Dizziness or vertigo ( a feeling of the earth turning and being off balance) is often caused by problems in the balance centre of the middle ear, so it is best to have a thorough examination by an ENT specialist.
Dizziness like in feeling that you want to faint could be due to anemia or a heart condition and then blood tests and an ECG is needed

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/11

Hallo Wendy

Reply to cyberdoc