Question
Posted by: stella | 2009/09/23

Dizziness

From Sunday I feel dizzy twice in every hour. If I am sleeping and wake up the room feels like its going round, when I bend to pick up something I feel it and get out of a car or walking. It happens for a second and its gone until the next time. I am a cancer patient on femara but I was given Alprazolam 05 and Anitriptyline 25 for another problem by my GP which made me very drousy as I had to take them at night.

Hallo STella
It sounds as if you have vertigo - there are medications that can help so please discuss with your doctor. You could also try to halve your Alprazolam and Amitryptilene dosages if they make you very drowsy.