Question
Posted by: GI | 2009-04-13

Dizziness

I was driving when u suddenly felt this light headedness but then I got this feeling inside my head which is very difficult to describe, it felt like my head was being shaken violently from side to side. This happened within a second but when this happened I also shook my head to try and counter the feeling. This happend again for a second time a few seconds later..This feeling has not happend again since yesterday. It' s like a short circuite took place insde the brain...ha ha maybe my brain reloaded windows.....

Dear GI
This could be a kind of epilepsy - if you experience this again please rather contact your doctor for further tests or evaluation by a neurologist