Posted by: Lili | 2009-03-15

Dear CyberDoctor,
I suffer from diziness from last week and is atype of diziness what I can feel if from top of my head with a sensation of spining.I was diagnosed last week with sinusitis and this week with heavy bladder infection.I was given antibiotic UTIN, what I complete yesterday and STUGERON for diziness , but I' m still feeling the symptoms.Is the bacteria from bladder infection creating the diziness or sinusitis?Can menopause create diziness?
40 year Female

The bladder infection will not cause the sinusitis but the sinusitis can cause your dizziness. Re-consult your doctor for an examination of your inner ears.