Posted by: Jenny | 2009-01-16

I live in Gauteng, Pretoria, and would like to know why I feel dizzy (the feeling when you jump on a trampoline and get off suddenly) only when I travel to different areas. Could it be that I am sensitive to air pressure? I arrive in the Eastern Cape and it wasn' t even one day and I started with the symptoms. I have been back in Gauteng and the symptoms are still there (it usually takes a while to go). Also, when I was overseas in Germany I had the same symptoms only worst. What is this?

Dear Jenny

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult an ENT specialist for a thorough examination, as your symptoms can be caused by pathology of the auditory system.

Kind regards