Question
Posted by: jerry | 2008/09/10

Dizziness

Age 40 . Bit dizziness , checked blood , heart . doctor says no problem. Only tension related .taking medicines for GERD.
Tired generally. feel weak. taking exercise not very regular. getting angry fast.

Hi Jerry

Difficult to say - if the doc says it's tension related, then my opinion, over the internet, is a guess compared to a guy who's assesed you. You also haven't made clear when it happens, during exericse? After? What kind of exercise? So I'll be guessing here. Maybe you're not taking in enough energy during the day, or before your training session. You could well have headaches because your energy intake is insufficient, causing low blood sugar.

THat's about the only thing I can suggest. Sorry - your question is very hard to follow.

1
Posted by: Star | 2008/09/17

I have recently been attacked by palpitations (minor).Now ifeel a little dizzy.

Reply to Star