Question
Posted by: Karen Bez | 2008/06/15

Dizziness

I have had a few stints of dizziness which have woken me up. THis weekend is has become severe even during the day. When I wake up and sit from a lying position the dizziness is severe. When I am lying down and have to move my head the dizziness appears again. When I am walking it seems that I am light headed. My doctor did a brief examination, prescribed Sandoz Cinnarizine 25mg and said if the tabs did not help I shold see a specialist. He had no answer as to what is causing the dizziness. I woke up this morning and also found that my hands are a little numb and tingling. I am concerned please can you assist me.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult an internal specialist, to have tests done, in order to determine the cause for your dizziness. It is possible that it is caused due to low blood pressure and a 24 hour blood pressure monitor will have to be done. Another cause for your dizziness can be narrowing of the carotic arteries that supply blood to your head.

It is therefore, important that you consult the specialist as soon as possible.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Monica | 2008/12/05

I would appreciate if you could assist me with the use if Adco adcinnarizine for dizzines and the effects using this tablet

Reply to Monica