Question
Posted by: tc | 2009/01/15

Dizzie and weak

I went to my GP and he does not seem to be concerned about the Crestor, but has sent me for blood test to test my Thyriod function, Cholestrol, surger and to check if I am anemic.

I should get the results on Monday, and I will let you know.

By the way my Uncle is on Crestor and his doctor has taken him off it because he feels that it could increase his chance of having a heart attack by 40% because it is giving him terrible muscle pain. Please keep in mind that he is diabetic and had a hart attack about 3 months ago.

Dear TC
See http://drugs.emedtv.com/rosuvastatin/rosuvastatin-side-effects.html
Let me know what your results are?