Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2012/06/03

Dixarit versus Menogriane

Hi Doc, is there a big difference between Dixarit and the generic Menograine please. I have just started to take Dixarit for hot flushes as the normal HRT doesnt work well for me. Dixarit is quite expensive. May I use Menograine with the same effects please, as I get severe hot flushes and really need something, or in my case will Dixarit be better than the generic Menograine? Thanks!

Cindy

Dixarit is very effective. You can try the generic. People respond differently to certain types of generic medication. The only way to tell if it will be effective, is to try it.